Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

So after reading many of my friends blogs, I couldn't decide whether or not I should start a blog myself. It seems as though everyone that I know is blogging, so I figured why not? It is a great way to share with people that care to know what is going on in your life, without having to retell the same stories over and over again. So I am going to give it a shot. I figure that Joey and I have some interesting things that happen in our life, that some people may be interested in reading about. So here goes nothing, and I hope you enjoy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good to hear from ya and welcome to the world of blogging! I just started blogging earlier this year for about the same reason it is just easier to keep up with what is going on with friends and family. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete